10 cartoon sketches that best describe Dhandli in Pakistan
1. Many Mafias damaged the National motto of Pakistan given by Quaid-e-azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Corruption has spoiled our country. Bhatta mafia, target killing, drug mafia, land mafia, and many others have taken deep roots. Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah the founder of Pakistan gave us golden motto (Unity, Faith. Discipline) which is literally dead in the society.
2. Can’t find leader in 182Million population
Pakistan population hitting 182 million and still we are struggling to find a leader. What an illustration to expose democracy in Pakistan.
3. Rigging in Pakistan Elections..
Everyone is aware of rigging in Pakistan elections. Whats the point to vote if you cant choose to vote.
4. Extortion mafia a national headache
Streets of Karachi has witnessed the damage of extortion mafia since ever and now this disease spread all over the country.
5. Hospitals and doctors rip off poor patients
Who is not aware of the situation is private hospitals where money is more important than the health.
6. Karachi water sewerage board
let the cartoon speak for itself.
7. Money can buy manything 😉
From driving licences to Jobs, if you have right amount of money and right channel, you can surpass many.
8. If you cannot fix departments lets Privatize
Pakistan government has to privatize 10 public sector enterprises including to please International Monetary Fund (IMF) in 2016.
9. WAPDA, power theft and Kunda culture
Although there is a huge short fall of electricity in Pakistan, Power theft has not been handled properly by the government.
10. WAPDA projects projects project… still no electricity
We have been listening to the number of projects and funds allocated by the the government for electricity generation since 2008 but still there is electricity shortage and load shedding is not over.