Bureaucracy in Pakistan specially in Punjab enjoying life, full of leisure in huge houses
Dunya News program’s host Junaid and co-star Sohail Ahmad AZIZI in program Hasb-e-Hal unveiled the statistics of extremely big houses being used by bureaucracy in Pakistan. According to the host of the program, following are the areas of the houses under use of relevant departments.
- Commissioner Sargodha: 104 Canal (3.25 Billion Rupees PKR land cost) which can accommodate 1500 houses of 5 Marla each
- SSP Sahiwal: 98 Canal (6 Billion Rupees PKR land cost) which can accommodate 3000 houses of 5 Marla each
- DCO Mianwali House: 95 Canal
- DIG Gujranwala House: 70 Canal
- DCO Faisalabad House: 93 Canal
- Other Houses being used by 7 Senior rank officers: 200 Canal (Cost more than 12 Billion PKR)
- Other than Lahore, total area in use by DIGs and SSPs of 7 districts is 850 Canal, which can accommodate 13000 houses of 5 Marla each
More than 1500 Canal land area being used by these officers can be used to accommodate parks, schools, universities and hospitals. This matter requires a premium consideration of authorities.